CMAA Razorback Chapter Assistant Manager Grant Program
2012 Application Guidelines
The Razorback Chapter of the CMAA would like to announce the second annual Assistant Manager Grant Program. The grant will be awarded annually to an assistant manager that meets all of the qualifications and criteria provided within and will be voted on annually by the Razorback Chapter Officers and Directors. This yearís vote will take place during the March meeting of Razorback Chapter and the successful candidate will be announced at the April meeting of the Razorback Chapter.
The Razorback Chapter of CMAA will consider an assistant manager as a candidate for up to a $1000 grant if they meet the following requirements:
1) Submit a completed application with all necessary signatures no later than February 29, 2012 to the current Secretary of the Razorback Chapter.
2) Candidates must be a CMAA member in good standing and must have a minimum of 90 days in the CMAA Razorback Chapter.
3) Candidates must have at least completed a high school education.
4) Candidates must provide 2 references and/or letters of recommendation for review by the Chapter Officers, to be received along with a completed application by no later than February 29, 2012
5) Candidates must submit a written essay; 750 words or less that explains why they should receive this yearís Grant and include personal and professional accomplishments from previous years. The essay should also list the candidatesí professional and personal goals. Essays are to be received along with completed application and references by no later than February 29, 2012.
The amount provided from the grant must be used for expenditures related to CMAA Career education. This includes registration or travel for CMAA Annual Conference/Assistant Managerís Annual Conference or BMI/CMI or similar education expenses. Successful candidates will be expected to brief the chapter on their educational experience at a future chapter meeting.
Please send your completed application, references, letters of recommendation and essay to the address below:
Secretary, Razorback Chapter, CMAA
4200 Country Club Boulevard
Little Rock, AR 72207
For any inquiries or questions regarding the 2012 CMAA Razorback Chapter Assistant Manager Grant Program please contact: [email protected]Download Application